Thursday 12 July 2012

Wishlist: July 2012

I've been aiming to do one of these for a while, and almost did. However, literally just as I'd finished my laptop overheated and the entire thing was lost. My screams could probably be heard in Narnia. 




Yumi- City Print Dress £40,
Warehouse- Floral Jacket £30,
Zara TRF- Ripped Skinny Jeans £12.99,
Rock 'N Rose- Tahani Vintage Snake Wrap Ring £11,
Superdrug- Essie Nail Polish Mint Candy Apple £7.99,
Topshop- Lips In Infrared £8,
Kukee- Skull Bangle Bracelet £3.50


I've wanted this dress ever since I first visited the Yumi website, but having recently thrifted a NewLook dress in a very similar print for just £6, I don't think I could really justify it.

This floral jacket for Warehouse is definitely not something many people would think I'd want, but I actually think that this would look pretty cool paired with just a white vest top and some skinny jeans.

Talking of skinny jeans, the only pair that I even own at the moment are my Jack Wills super skinny jeans, which are fabulous, but sometimes feel a little dark to wear in hot weather. Hence why I love these ripped style skinnies in Zara, and for only £13, why not?!

I've actually been looking for a bangle exactly like this ring in Rock 'N Rose, but failing to find one cheap enough/simple enough, I've now set my heart on it in ring form instead.

Having started to grow my nails a little longer and beginning to paint them again, I discovered that my all time favourite nail polish from Rimmel London Lycra Pro (shade 500/Peppermint) has become completely impossible to apply. After spending ages trying to find it once more I instead saw this Essie polish in a similar tone. WANT.

This lipstick is entirely Zoella's fault. I've fallen into the never ending tunnel of orange. Help, someone, please. (I've actually been looking for this since sometime around May, but none of the Topshops that I visit regularly have a makeup section.)

Finally, I for some unknown reason desperately want the gold tone version of this little skull bangle from Kukee. I instantly fell in love with this website (I'll give you three guesses as to why...) and this is definitely my favourite item.




I may actually do a Charity Shop haul at some point in the near future, but I'm not entirely sure if it's worth it.

1 comment: